Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the obligitory introduction

Me and Elisabet first met through the amazing website "couchsurfing.com" (whose praises I will sing at a later date) and I just recently returned from a trip to see her in Sweden. I like my privacy so excuse me if I sound vague but we realized just how much we love each other and here I am, stuck in America, away from her, and keeping myself busy working on my Swedish Residency Visa Application and attempting to find a job. I am hoping to move out to Sweden and in with Elisabet by the middle of August so between now and then I am just trying to earn money and keep myself sane. All of which is proving difficult as jobs are scarce and my sanity is kept in check by Elisabet who is currently 7/16ths of the way around the world.

I am hoping this will serve as a chronicle of my adventures in moving (legally) to Sweden and might be able to help some other poor American who has fallen for a Swedish temptress and her Nordic wiles. This blog also acts as a tool to aid in my failing battle to keep my sanity by keeping me busy.

No comments: