Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

confirmation of certified mail delivery

Well I sent out my nearly one pound novel of an application on Friday and received confirmation yesterday (Monday) that it had been received by someone with illegible handwriting. Hopefully they work at the embassy and arent just some hobo standing outside who told the mailman that he was the Swedish Ambassador. I should have wrote "No food or money inside" on the packet just for such a situation. God I hope that doesn't bite me in the ass.

Well assuming that it actually was received by the Consulate General of Sweden in New York then from what I have gathered I have around a month to sit on my butt and wait to hear about my inevitable interview. Here you are lucky enough to learn a little something about me, I hate tests. The only thing I hate more then tests? ORAL TESTS. So here I am, a month away from taking one of the most important "oral tests" of my life and I am already terrified. It doesn't help when I have some people telling me the interview is a piece of cake and others saying that I need to know the name of her dads first pet. I don't even know the name of one of my parents pets, let along their first.

It really is not big deal though, I mean why should I be worried? It isn't like this interview is going to decide the future of Elisabet and I....

No comments: