Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the contents

I spent a lot of time compiling information for use in my application. I wanted to be damn sure that I wouldn't have to search for something at the last minute or ask for Elisabet to mail me some crucial document. The only items I got her to send me that weren't specifically requested by the embassy were a letter of recommendation from both her and her parents as well as our skype history. I had heard on Amerikanska that both could help in the application process so who am I to argue? Other then that the only other things I included were copies of photographs, emails, and letters. There were also a couple of ticket stubs and receipts from our time with each other that I figured could hurt either.

On second though, maybe I should wait and talk about what I included with my application until I hear back from the embassy. I may have put all of the wrong items in with the application so lets wait and see if they request more information or send back my application with the word DENIED stamped across the front in large block letters.

No comments: