Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Living with Her

Any misgivings I may have felt in regards to moving to Sweden and living with Elisabet have gone the way of the dodo. The only thing I dont like is the lack of meat I have been consuming, but that is a small price to pay I think. Anyways, going through the meat area at the grocery store is an exercise in futility. The problem arises in that they have names for their meat that dont exactly translate into English. Add to that the fact that ALL OF THE MEAT LOOKS THE SAME, and you might begin to understand my confusion.

I typically just stick with meatballs when I need my fix.

Thankfully me and she have the same general taste in decorating the apartment so there havent been any major bumps there. I can see where this could have caused some serious turmoil so I am quite glad for it.


No comments: