Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Its been a long time since I rock and rolled...

I know I know, its been a long time. A very long time since I last updated. Well as the saying goes, better late then never right?

To say a lot has happened since my last post would be a SEVERE understatement so instead of going back and trying to remember every little detail I am going to skip ahead to the present, but there will be flashbacks....oh yes, FLASHBACKS GALORE.

Lets start with the basics.
-I have been here since August 4th. Since then we have moved into our apartment in Landskrona, Elisabet has started school, and I have learned how to say "damn" in swedish.
-I am currently looking for work as either a chef or english teaching aid until I start school next year.
-I have gotten a 450 kr parking ticket for no reason at all
-I have gone from loving Ikea to hating Ikea to loathing Ikea to liking Ikea
-I have found that if a Swedish food item says it is "American" or "Mexican" it is most likely not
-"All" swedes speak amazing English, but they "all" think they are terrible.

I could go on and on but I am attempting to keep my ruminations on Sweden to a minimum.

No comments: